Monday, April 2, 2012

Using a Strap-on on your man for the first time?

If you are thinking about using a strap-on on your man for the first time, there are somethings to keep in mind.  When pegging for the first time, you really want to take things slowly.  Shoving a dildo into your man's ass without the proper preparation can be uncomfortable at best and dangerous at worst.  You should always take things slowly when first introducing strap-on play to the bedroom.  The best way to begin is by slowly rubbing the tip of a well lubricated finger against the anus opening.  As the anus relaxes, it will allow the finger to slide inside without requiring any force.  Gentle pressure can be applied when rubbing against the anus. 
Another things to always keep in mind is the need to keep things extremely well lubricated.  Make it a habit to reapply lubrication at regular intervals.  Sure, your man is going to be leaking lube from his ass later that day.  But, it will make the anal experiences much more enjoyable.  Using too much lube is not really a problem.  We find, the more lube the better!
Having the right tools for the job is also a huge help.  I recommend the Joque Harness and the Tantus Silk small dildo for couples first exploring strap-on sex.  If it is your first time strap-on experience, you want the Joque Harness.  It is a little more expensive than other harnesses, but you are going to have complete control over your dildo with this harness.  Other harnesses will leave you feeling like you have no control.  The Joque Harness makes it as close to having a penis as a woman can get.  And the Tantus Silk small is the perfect size for introductory strap-on play.  It is the size of a large finger.  And when you are first exploring anal strap-on play, it is best not to use something that will be painful or a huge challenge to insert. 
And as always, feel free to e-mail with questions you have about getting started in Strap-on Sex!  I try to respond as quickly as possible!  peg_forever@yahoo.com

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice! I can't wait to find someone to try this on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx so much for the tips! My girlfriend and i have been wanting to do this for a long while now n your information was helpful and accepted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing excites me more than knowing one more couple has joined in the fun! Happy pegging!
      Talulah

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the advice! We are trying this for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girlfriend would like to use the Joque harness with a double dildo for extra pleasure. Is there one you could recommend?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start out with a smaller 6in. long dildo and about one inch in diameter. The first time is psychological so use lots of drama about him losing his cherry to you. Stress that it is not a homosexual thing but it is a power trip by you over him. Screw him to orgasm. make him jack himself off. Do not pull free keep screwing him proving you are superior over him because your cock never goes soft. Verbally remind him of his now limp cock and that you are still screwing him. Tell him you like it more than vaginal intercourse and you are going to scrw him again this way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boyfriend mentioned that he was interested in this but feels somewhat ashamed of it. I have never done this but I am open-minded enough and love him enough that I am willing to try most things in order to keep our relationship healthy & successful. How do I endorse his interests (in terms of actions when we actually do try it) about this without him feeling embarrassed about it? P.S. I have told him I am completely accepting of the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best way to 'endorse his interests' is to take matters in your own hands and go about obtaining a harness and dildo and show him that you are excited to participate in his fantasy. Seeing that you have taken the first steps will likely ease his shame regarding his desires. Plan a roleplay to kickoff your adventures in strap-on sex! You'll be happy you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Joque harness looks good but being made of Spandex, it's out. Wifey is deathly allergic to latex so unless someone comes up with one made with Lycra, we'll stick to leaher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annomious thanks for the advice Iv had smaller toys I working my way up me and my girl is going for a big black one least 10 to 12 inch long 2 or 3 around it's amazing I think having a sexy female between my legs missionary thrusting it's worth it I promise

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep asking my wife to show me what it feels like when I am in control and pounding her to orgasmic frenzy, and to pleez get a strap on and return the pleasure. I just want know what it feels like to be taken, especially after a good spanking!

    ReplyDelete